Medical Imaging Facilities
The importance of Medical Imaging in the early diagnosis of complicated illnesses and disorders can hardly be undermined. The BMPMC Hospital & Research Centre considers the role of modern Medical Imaging equipments as paramount in early and precise diagnosis of the disease, its treatment and prognosis.
Following Medical Imaging equipments are available at the Hospital:
- MRI Philips Achieva 1.5 Texla
- CT Scan Philips Brilliance 6 Stice
- Whole Body Color Doppler with 3D Imaging Seascape and Panoramic Image, TV & TR Probes
- Image Intensifier
- Vascular Doppler
- Ultrasound 3.4 MHz snf 5 MHz Sectros
- Siemens 500 MA X-Ray Units
- 30 MA & 200 MA Portable X-Ray Unit
The BMPMC Hospital & Research Centre Blood Bank operates 24 hours a day & 365 days year.
The BMPMC Hospital & Research Centre services 24 hours a day & 365 days year.
The BMPMC Hospital & Research Centre Laboratory provide service for investigation in Pathology, Microbiology and Biochemistry. The Laboratory operates 24 days & 365 days.
Operation Theatre Facilities
The BMPMC Hospital & Research Centre comprised 10 high-tech and specialised operation theatres that function every day. These Operation Theatres are replete with all the advanced medical and surgical equipment required to carry out complex and diverse surgical procedures. The facilities offer in these theatres conform to international standards of quality and precision.
- Regulated Air Condition
- Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide Support System & Central Suction
- Motorized tables for quick and precise positioning
- Pulse Oxymeters, Ventilators, Defibrillators, Infusion Pumps, etc.
- Routine Microspopic & Endoscopic Surgeries in ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Close Circuit TV Tranmission facilities for teaching
- Inhouse Blood Gas Analysis facility
- Round the clock Emergency Operation Theatre
Services of two Ambulances are available round the clock, equipped with facilities for emergency life support like oxygen and portable ventilators.